Call For a Free Consultation: 972-695-3077
Civil and Business Litigation
Our firm is equipped to successfully address all business and commercial disputes that may arise during the start-up and operation of businesses large and small across Arizona. When litigation becomes necessary after all reasonable methods of resolution have been exhausted, we offer you an aggressive and confident legal representation in a court of law.
Business litigation is an area of law that focuses on disputes involving businesses and commerce. This can include cases regarding contracts, real estate, financial issues, insurance coverage, and labor and employment. A wide variety of business lawsuits include, but are not limited to disputes in the following areas:
- Breach of non-competition agreements
- Breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Intentional or negligent misrepresentation
- Intentional interference with contract
- Injunctive relief and writs of attachment
- Negligence and breach of fiduciary duties
- Misappropriation of money
- Injuries to personal or real property
When disputes arise, we can represent you and your Texas business as a plaintiff or a defendant in all manner of business and commercial litigation. Call us today at (972) 695-3077 for a free evaluation of your case.